Today, we made this absolutely delicious pizza, using the new Autumnal Harvest Alfredo Sauce (which we are super excited about!). Also featured in this recipe is the old standard: the fresh whole wheat pizza dough. Topping things off with broccolini, pancetta, mushrooms, roasted Brussels sprouts and fresh mozzarella balls, this pizza is a delicious fall treat!
Harvest Alfredo Pizza with Roasted Brussels sprouts, Pancetta and Broccolini
Recipe by Amanda Hibshman, RDN
- Whole Wheat Pizza Crust
- Harvest Alfredo Container (~2/3 of container)
- Pancetta (~ 1/2 container)
- 6 Mushrooms, sliced and diced
- 10 Roasted Brussels Sprouts, thinly sliced
- 3 Broccolini, thinly sliced
- 10 (small) Fresh Mozzarella Balls
- Parmesan Cheese
- Remove whole wheat dough from bag, onto floured surface. Let come to room temp for about 20 minutes. In the mean time, prepare ingredients and pre-heat your oven to 450˚F.
- In a small skillet or sauce pan, over medium heat, combine pancetta and mushrooms and cook until crispy, about 5 minutes.
- Work the dough in your hands, knead a little bit and then let gravity do the work to expand your dough. I love using a silat (or a silicone baking mat) to spread my dough out on. Once you have your dough to the desired shape, spread out harvest Alfredo sauce on top, then layer the pancetta and mushrooms, roasted Brussels sprouts broccolini and then finally the fresh mozzarella balls. Top with parmesan cheese. Bake for 10-12 minutes. After 12 minutes, we turned the broiler on low and watched the cheese get a little extra crispy.
- Remove onto a cutting board, slice into 12 pieces and enjoy!