Because the Fearless Flying Kitchen is based out of San Diego, it’s rarely cold outside for the holidays, but baby it’s cold inside… with our favorite frozen section items for meal prep!
Fast and flavorful, these nutrient dense meals are pretty much the easiest meal prep ever (with some seasonal fall flare!)
Product Spotlight on: My Fav TJ’S Frozen Foods as meal prep!
Recipe by Bonnie Kuss
- Frozen Roasted Root Veggies
- Frozen Grilled Cauliflower
- Cilantro Lime Chicken Burgers
- Cruciferous Crunch
- Seasonal Pepita Salsa
- Avocado number to go
- Open Box of frozen burgers. Follow instructions on box and either pan cook, ( my personal fav) or use a sheet pan and cook for 10 in the oven at 400. I love these because they have minimal ingredients, TONS of flavor and pack a protein punch. After cooked I cut each into strips.
- Open frozen root veggies, place in microwave bowl and cook for 5 minutes. DONE
- Open Cauliflower, place in microwave bowl top with 2 tablespoons olive oil or coconut oil, microwave for 3-4 minutes. Add Salt and Pepper. Done!
- Open Cruciferous Crunch , line bottoms of Tupperware with 1 cup . Add ½ cup root veggies, ¾ cup cauli, chicken burger strips, and top chicken with salsa.
- I like to eat these cold as a salad, maybe adding a little extra salsa and a TJ’s ‘Wholly guacamole’ pack if I’m feeling extra, or simply warmed up !
Written by Bonnie Kuss, Trader Joe’s enthusiast and nutrition student extraordinaire!